City of London
up to £29 per hour plus holiday
14 days ago
Are you ready to help my client scale up their business? If so then they are looking for a true all-star with a passion for digital marketing to help them build out their world class online marketing organisation.
My client is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Digital Channel Strategist for 12 months. Focus will be on continuing to drive the aggressive growth of awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in UK & Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Create and manage paid search campaigns (PPC). Structuring, ad text creation and testing, automated and manual bid management, keyword research, conversion tracking and optimisation, performance analysis, landing page analysis and testing.
• Implement, manage and optimise paid media campaigns across other social media and display channels.
• Plan, execute, and analyse A/B tests to optimise online user experience and ensure the digital customer journey is best in practice.
• Administration to include managing budget setup and approval process in a timely manner, plan, execute and report on paid media metrics such as clicks, leads for all online advertising activity
• Monitor the spend and pacing on all paid media channels
• Own the relationship with agencies and streamline the process to make them agile and
manage relationships with key vendors (Google, LinkedIn) to understand competitor strategies, new testing opportunities, and ensuring the team is staying on the edge of innovation.
• Collaborate with other team members to leverage and implement best practice
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and viewpoint for adapting where appropriate
• 2-4 yrs of experience working within online advertising in the areas of PPC (Pay-per-click), Display or Paid social media, ideally Google Adwords certified.
• Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals
• Exceptional communicator with collaborative/team spirit
• Strong analytical thinker and driven problem solver.
• Comfortable with deadlines, deliverables, and juggling multiple projects at once...
• Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• In-depth knowledge of accounts and campaigns inside out in order to provide information
• Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude with a can-do attitude