up to £35,000
14 days ago
UC Collaboration Consultant (Technical Operations)
Do you have 2 - 3 year experience as a UC engineer, working toward or CCNP and looking for an opportunity to gain full CCNP then this global system integrator could be the right opportunity for you. They promote from within an offer support with trading and certification. Gold investors in people standard. A large part of support is to critical healthcare across the UK so looking for someone who wants to add real value. The wider team is spread through the UK so this position can be fully remote work form home.
• 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role is preferred.
• Experience working with the following is desirable;
• Cisco Call Manager, Unity & IM&P.
• Expressways E’s and C’s, Cisco MRA.
• Unified Contact Centre Express.
• Packaged Contact Center Enterprise.
• Tiger Billing.
• Redbox or Eleveo Call Recording.
• Enghouse ARC Console.
• Webex Calling with Dubber.
• SIP Protocols and Gateways.
• Raising and overseeing 3rd party support cases.
• Network knowledge related to Cisco Collaboration.
• Call routing and fault investigation of logs and SIP traces – with an understanding of how this works.
• Working towards or achieved Cisco CCNP Collaboration Certification.
• Working towards other certifications of a relevant discipline.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Management and resolution of technical issues escalated by Tier 1 Engineering resource.
• Processing and managing the queue of support tickets within the company IT Service Management tool.
• Correctly recording all logged incidents and service requests/requests for information.
• Timely escalation of technical issues to other functional teams withing the Support team.
• Deliver proactive and reactive incident and problem management activities across supported infrastructures.
• Providing technical support and guidance regarding a change to the existing infrastructure.
• Development and deployment of internal tools designed to enhance the delivery of the companyService Portfolio.
• Management and coordination of vendor TAC to abide by agreed service levels.
• Abiding by company’s ITIL aligned Service Management processes to ensure customers are managed in a consistent manner and in line with Customer Service standards.
• Proactively building close and constructive work relationships with our customers.
• Identifying continual service improvement opportunities within existing customers and ensuring that these opportunities are highlighted, recorded and delivered within appropriate timescales.
• Incorporation into the company Out-Of-Hours On-Call Rota for periodic escalations out of hours
• Adherence to all company environmental, health and safety policies.
• Understand the contractual and service level agreements (SLA) of individual clients.
• Participate in ongoing training and certification programs to increasingly add to knowledge base and ability to support all the company product range.