City of London
Up to £39 per hour
29 days ago
Senior Salesforce User Experience Developer
The Senior Salesforce User Experience Developer will be part of a small Agile team developing user-centric solutions with a great User Experience on the Salesforce ServiceCloud platform. You are passionate about delivering the best user experience possible through creative design and innovative approaches based on user needs. You will partner directly with business stakeholders and technical resources to provide an excellent, intuitive and innovative user experience across our internal systems and tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
● Design and prototype good UX, using wireframes and other tools to clearly illustrate look & feel, and validate with stakeholders
● Develop user-friendly intuitive solutions using UX best practices and modern website design
● Ability to create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) is a distinct advantage
● Design and develop on the Salesforce platform, using a ‘clicks not code’ philosophy
● Provide accurate estimates of development efforts for forecasting and schedule adherence.
● Write clear high-quality system documentation.
● At least 2 years in UI/UX design/development
● Development experience in a Salesforce environment - Salesforce Certified - (e.g. ServiceCloud, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Experience - Aura & Lightning Web Components (LWC) , Flows, Process Builders, Salesforce APIs, custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services, etc) - a distinct advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of UI design tools, wireframe tools, web front end development, SLDS
● Sound knowledge of web development, data structures, distributed systems, caching, databases, concurrency
● Consistent track record of delivering on commitments portfolio of design projects
● Building proof of concept and production-ready solutions
● Working in an Agile collaborative team