City of London
Up to £15.50 per hour
19 days ago
We are looking for a Mobile Phone Operations Specialist to support our staff in the London office, In this role, you are part of a team that manages the deployment, configuration, and lifecycle of our mobile devices and service. Assist IT Asset Management in forecasting demand for series and devices. As a Mobile Phone Operations Specialist, you must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge mobile technology and services and be the final escalation point for the team and our user base. The ideal candidate will have some experience with mobile devices and their usage in a mid to large-size enterprise.
- Provision and configure mobile devices for New Hires and existing users
- Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues
- Responds promptly to escalations for technical support via phone, email, and cases.
- Provisioning of devices for new hires and existing employees.
- Manage device inventory inclusive of inventory management, recycling of used devices, and disposal preparation.
- Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration on their mobile devices.
- Work with Techforce (Helpdesk), Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security, and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and optimize processes.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services, and internal applications.
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users.
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Drive project deliverables for the team
-1-2 years’ experience in a related role
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software, and general technology trends.
- Must be a go-getter and Salesforce enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the support and function of iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge in the area of mobile services and optimization of plans
- Knowledge in telephony