City of London
£23 per hour
27 days ago
Being part of my client's International Communications team, the Communications Specialist will be responsible for supporting communications opportunities for the Tableau brand in EMEA. You'll be a communicator hungry for the opportunity to learn across the spectrum of internal and external communications, in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world.
This role will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation, including the wider marketing team, leadership, and global peers in the entire Salesforce ecosystem, reporting to the EMEA Corporate Communications Manager.
Key deliverables for this role: process integration, content delivery, comms operations, collaboration projects, and press support.
Our client is looking for the following:
• You have corporate communications experience and experience working with stakeholders across multiple regions/markets, ideally within an agency environment and/or experience within the technology sector.
• Excellent organisational, coordination, planning, and project/program management skills, along with a strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and a solution-based approach to challenges.
• Experience using technology that supports building, planning, and executing communications.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and active listening skills.