City of London
Up to £25 per hour
11 days ago
Due to continued growth, our multi-award-winning client is looking for a Marketing Analytics Analyst to join their Global Marketing Decision Science team. You will deliver analytics and insights on marketing effectiveness and help shape the marketing strategy across Global covering EMEA, APAC and LATAM. We are looking for a storyteller who can build a compelling and clear presentation grounded in data. Your analysis will help drive the future direction of our Global marketing programs including digital marketing, events, and campaigns through data-driven decision-making. You will work within a collaborative, cross functional team to deliver insights on marketing performance, and recommend improvements...so we're looking for someone with a quantitative mindset who wakes up every morning with a curiosity to solve problems, and is unafraid to ask questions.
Some duties to include:
• Deliver insights and recommendations based on relevant Marketing data to our regional Marketing Teams and Leaders.
• Enable marketers with knowledge, resources and insights on Marketing Analytics.
• Partner with other members of the Marketing Decision Science team to deliver global insights and work on cross-funnel projects, developing relevant and repeatable solutions.
• Work with our EMEA Events team providing Pre & Post event analysis & insights.
• Go deep into the data measuring our marketing effectiveness. Generate optimisation recommendations to maximise ROI across campaigns, events and website.
Key Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years professional experience in the analytics field - prior marketing or sales analytics experience a plus.
• Data Storyteller creating data-driven stories, presenting to technical & non-technical audiences, with exposure to presenting to leadership and C-Level audiences.
• Experience in data visualisation (Tableau preferred but not mandatory), creating compelling and insightful views that power your analysis.
• Ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems through data analysis.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented and a self-starter. Willing to drive projects in a collaborative way.
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Excel.