City of London
Up to £40 per hour
23 days ago
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketer to join our expanding UKI Industry Campaigns team, to cover a 12 month maternity leave position.
Reporting into an Industry Team leader, the Campaign Manager will be a demand generation expert, who has a track record of creating, delivering and executing killer programs to drive awareness and create qualified pipe, into both B2B and B2C industries.
Must be an innovative thinker, with experience in developing strategic campaign programs that are targeted, consistent, actionable and integrated to deliver pipeline and ACV. We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative, who can jump right in, taking responsibility for their programs’ success and meeting deadlines.
* Work with industry leaders, cloud sales teams, and colleagues within the marketing team to research, develop and execute strategic campaign plans, focused on meeting pipeline goals within key accounts in the B2B space
* Create and build out campaign value proposition as required, plus content that will differentiate the business, resonate with the audience and generate engagement
* Drive demand generation tactics across the funnel, building out the campaign framework with an effective mix of tactics to drive awareness, engagement, consider to decision
* Collaborate across the entire marketing and product marketing teams (creative, content, customer success, digital, strategic events, PR, operations) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution, across all internal & external marketing channels. Channels include events, email, direct mail, digital, partner activity
* Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results, while tracking and monitoring pipeline numbers, top deals, ACV attainment and other key data points
* Make data-driven decisions to optimise campaign performance, by evaluating pipeline status and health, marketing tactic and offer performance
* Work with customers and partners to showcase their innovative use of product technologies through events, case studies and videos, where required.
* Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business, ensuring alignment and their support
* Own relationships with sales leaders aligned to the campaign plans, ensuring that they and their teams are regularly updated on activity and pipeline
* Drive results and report on cost, pipeline and ROI from programs, presenting findings and recommending enhancements to maximise campaign effectiveness.
* 4+ years experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns (ie. events, email, print, online and /or social media)
* Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
* Experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organisations.
* Experience in managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimising spend across tactics and forecasting results/ROI
* Experience collaborating with Partners preferred but not essential
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment, managing multiple projects effectively, partnering with sales and leading conversations with sales executives
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including story telling, with PowerPoint, Google docs, Excel. Previous experience with using Salesforce products and solutions are an advantage
* Bachelor's degree, MBA/MSc a plus
* Be a highly professional lead and team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.