up to £19ph + holiday pay
11 days ago
Sales Support Coordinator
You will support the coordination of internal and external training courses, supporting customers, arranging logistics working for this leading global SaaS company. The role can be 100% remote or a blend of home and office which ever suits you best.
The Sales Support Coordinator is aligned to a group of Senior Training Account Executives (TAEs) and acts as a point of coordination for customer requests generated by the TAE(s) on a day to day basis. They work with customers, partners and employees, as well as their designated TAE(s) interacting daily with cross-functional business teams – including TH Delivery Coordinators, Sales, Consulting, and Operations, to ensure customer success.
• As part of the Operations team, SSC will be responsible for the administration of all TH training requests generated by their designated TAE(s) e.g Public, Private Workshops,. User Adoption Services and on-demand learning products.
• Processing of Sales Orders and customer registration and queries from mailboxes
• Follow up training leads
• Reconcile Weekly Sales numbers, between current quarter, future quarters and UAS
• Manage training course and project requests from designated TAE(s).
• Work closely with Senior Training Account Managers to determine future delivery needs
• Define, improve, document and communicate core operating processes when requested.
• Processing of Prebills and Training Credits.
• Support & manage local marketing activities tor lead generation from events.
• Manage customer registrations, cancellation and reschedule
• Monitor customer case queue and respond to customers
• Working closely with Sales and Ops Lead to proactively resolve queries raised by customers/ other departments
• Perform other duties as required.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to work with high accuracy
• Excellent spoken and written communication as well as good listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to all audiences
• Ability to clearly follow processes and procedures, and make decisions
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
• Team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams and with strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word application expertise
• Experience with salesforce.com CRM and with an industry leading Learning Management System is a plus
• 3+ years related experience