City of London
Up to £50 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations with a deep knowledge of effective pipeline tactics and strategies to drive growth. This role is project manage programs that will drive the enterprise sales pipelines.
Can be a remote based role with London office visits once a week
Your mission is to *drive quality pipeline & ACV* for Sales by identifying pipeline gaps and executing sales programs. You orchestrate cross functional teams, leveraging existing tools and data science to drive scalable & *measurable* quarterly pipeline programs to generate ACV.
* You will be supporting Sales team, collaborating with Sales Leaders, and reporting into Sales Programs Lead. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalising these quarterly programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results
* Own/support the quarterly pipeline planning ensuring there is structure, scalability and transparency with clear output to execute in-quarter, it should support Sales leaders with strong internal cross-functional alignment. You are also responsible for supporting pipeline management and pipeline council ownership
* You have an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales strategy, marketing, product marketing, and enablement
* You must be comfortable with complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritising solutions to meet business pipeline problems, and comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders.
* Support & conduct regular program reviews with leaders, providing status updates and risk mitigation strategies, consulting on pipeline trends and progression with a view to developing business
* Collaboratively define success measures and reporting frameworks for implemented programs
* Assist in developing executive level presentations
* Activities may include: pipeline management advisory, co-ordination of all contributors to sales program activities; delivering reviews & briefings, continuous improvement in pipeline rigor and programs content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement, identifying and promoting best use of demand generation tools within sales teams, and sharing demand generation best practice across Countries and segments.
* Experience designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
* Ability to design prescriptive programs and strategies, and “operationalizing” them
* Ability to work collaboratively with sales, sales strategy, marketing, product marketing, enablement and other cross functional teams and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
* Exceptional communication and public speaking skills
* Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
* Ability to move fluidly from big picture to details
* Skills to build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com for the purpose of tracking the impact of your sales programs
* Highly skilled in Salesforce reporting and data analysis (SQL, Tableau)
* Manager: 5+ years relevant experience, ideally in sales programs / project management / sales strategy functions
* Data analysis
* Over achievement in a quota carrying sales role
* Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences