City of London
Up to £25 per hour
14 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Employee Engagement team and gain experience with an array of marketing, and coding skills.
Reporting to the Operations and Projects Manager, the Email & Web Specialist will be responsible for authoring and deploying internal-facing marketing communications across EMEA and other markets worldwide.
The candidate will be able to create and modify HTML email templates, send accurate and timely email deployments, strategise and craft new campaigns, manage email data, list segmentation, reporting and analytics.
Additionally, the candidate will execute the web strategy for employee engagement programs, our internal blog and employee event registration, as well as assist in the development of tools, processes and frameworks to further best practices and deliver operational efficiencies.
*Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):*
* Team up with multiple internal stakeholders to execute internal email campaigns
* Manage email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
* Create and leverage coded email templates to deliver up-to-date email campaigns within a strict and evolving brand style guide
* Plan, maintain and update email marketing calendars and identify optimal send schedules
* Create and manage automated, multi-touch, targeted email marketing campaigns
* Partner with creative and marketing comms to optimise web assets, template design and content
* Manage and build landing pages to support Employee Engagement campaigns
* Recommend and implement email best practices, and stay up-to-date on the latest email marketing trends
* 3+ years experience in either Email Marketing or Database Marketing
* Relevant BA/BS degree required
* Experience in HTML and CSS
* Willing to learn and understand HTML Email best practices
* Experience working with email marketing platforms. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Wordpress a plus
* Data-oriented and good understanding of segmentation
* Experience in data analysis and reporting
* Excellent project management skills
* Team player, able to learn and work with cross-functional teams
* High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment