up to £23,000
23 days ago
Our client is offering a great opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to work for a very niche company at their Head office near Windsor. You will be part of a team that takes ownership of daily operational challenges and quickly identify solutions and impliment appropriate action plans to overcome such operational scenarios.
Some duties to include:
• Daily fulfillment of brochure requests
• Assisting clients by email and phone with pre-travel queries
• Preparing & sending travel documents to clients from the in-house Reservation System i.e Confirmation invoices / Final travel tickets
• Providing administrative back-up to the sales team
• Administrative tasks relating to the company Loyalty Scheme
• Handling feedback post-travel
• Assisting the marketing team in maintaining and loading the company Website
• Administrative tasks relating to marketing campaigns/initiatives
• Daily preparation of outgoing post/booking couriers as required
• Answering telephone and transferring to correct department
Our client is looking for you to have the following experience-
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Welcoming telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to prioritise workload efficiently
• Being self-motivated and proactive are required.
• A sharp eye for detail, the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues before they become problems.
• A can-do approach is essential.
In return, our client is offering an amazing benefits package.