Back to job search
Associate Software Renewals Manager - German Speaker
We are looking for a bright customer centric individuals with fluent German to join a leading global software company, these newly created roles will support the managers with global contract renewals. You will have some customer facing experience, ideally with global sales process however they are happy to train. You will be confident happy to call through to customers, investigate the contract renewal , understand the customers challenges and work towards producing the longer term solutions for the customer. You will need to be highly organised, accountable and self sufficient due to the volumes of customer contracts.
The Associate Renewals Manager - will be responsible for supporting Renewal Managers with running and closing our transactional business, assisting with quote creation, pricing corrections, conversions and other administrative tasks. The Associate Renewals Manager will be assigned to a territory and will work with our extended teams (Customer Service and Deal Desk) to ensure accuracy and consistency in all administrative stages of the renewals process. This role will require you to work with multiple areas of our business in addition to interacting with customers on a regular basis. You will need to be flexible, detail-oriented and have excellent attention to superior customer service.
* *Product renewal revenue target: *Responsibility for maintenance and subscription renewal contracts and renewal rates for assigned team territory.
* *Transactional sales:* This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of renewals to collect quarterly.
* *Pipeline management*: Tightly manage the renewal sales cycle including selling against cancellations, assisting customers through the sales cycle, and updating the CRM system according to documented processes.
* *Increase the renewal rate*: Ensuring high renewal rates and can speak to the value they will bring to organisations by understanding strong product positioning and pipeline management skills. Collaboration across the organisation to develop strategies, retain existing client base and maximise revenue growth.
* *Contract term length:* This individual will be responsible for driving customers to sign up for multi-year deals and helping sign customers up to our auto-renewal program.
* *Quoting and Pricing:* Create, adjust and finalise quotes to ensure pricing, products and customer details are correct. Rectify pricing inaccuracies in the pipeline and ensure correct quotes are attached to opportunities, with a focus on consolidating renewals to a single transaction.
* *Administrative tasks*: Managing inbound customer requests for the EMEA Customer Renewals case queue.
* *License Management:* Take customers through our login based licensing management process, help customers to find keys and use the customer portal.
* *Order Management:* Ensure inbound customer purchase documents are correct and can be processed by the team.
*Knowledge and Skill Requirements:*
* Proficient in German, spoken and written communication
* Strong written and spoken communications skills.
* Highly organised and detail-oriented.
* Capable problem solver, able to isolate issues and gather necessary resources for resolution.
* Ability to manage in high activity and high transaction environment. You will have to excel at time management and prioritisation.
* Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and policies while providing solutions in occasionally ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment.
* Professional email etiquette.
* Ideally some knowledge of purchasing processes, agreements, purchasing order terms & conditions. Nice to have.
* Proficiency in email, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software and ideally some exposure to CRM software.
* Recent Graduate and above
*Some experience in sales/customer support/account management/business development is a plus.
about 1 month ago