City of London
up to £32 per hour
16 days ago
We are seeking a contractor to join the UK and Ireland Small Business Marketing team to support the Marketing activities in the region. The successful candidate will join a small, agile, business-focused team to help scale marketing programs in the UK and Ireland, working closely with the Sales, Sales Development and other Marketing functions to fulfil our Sales objectives.
* Responsible for the execution of an end-to-end marketing strategy, program architecture and campaign planning for SMB marketing in the UK and Ireland (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution and collaboration with executive and operational stakeholders).
* Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership to drive our go-to-market for our installed base and net new community via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd parties channels, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders).
* Oversee the management and maintenance of the Inbound lead model, SMB campaigns, events and content.
* Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
* Collaborate with regional and global Sales, Sales Development and Marketing and other stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
* Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organisation as needed.