£20 - £30 per hour
27 days ago
09 Apr 00:00
Talent Sourcer/ Recruitment Coordinator EMEA
An amazing opportunity to work for high growth global tech company, amazing culture, fantastic working environment and a great team.
The Sourcer /Coordinator is responsible for partnering with the recruiting team to help identify the best talent in the market through a variety of sourcing strategies and methodologies. This role should leverage extensive knowledge of finding passive candidates across an assigned region(s) and/or business unit(s). Sourcers should have a proven track record in talent mapping, talent pipelining, and candidate relationship management. In addition, you will also be required to support the recruitment process, scheduling interviews, diary management, travel arrangements and the candidate experience. Experience of Workday is an added bonus.
* Creating, defining and implementing sourcing strategies to build strong, consistent pipelines and talent pools for a variety of roles, across multiple regions.
* Leveraging a variety of resources to identify and uncover top talent using LinkedIn Recruiter, Xing, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media platforms and tactics.
* Mining the Applicant Tracking System and tagging candidates for future opportunities.
* Proactively reaching out to talent to engage, and create interest in Tableau.
* Keeping abreast of the latest sourcing strategies
* Implementing new and creative ways to increase and promote internal referrals.
* Completing phone screens and qualifying candidates as required.
* Maintaining exceptional relationships with candidates for current and future opportunities.
* Implementing tracking systems, creating processes and metrics.
* Scheduling a variety of interviews across EMEA countries & time zones
* Executing Employment contracts across EMEA countries
* Creating a high-touch "best in class" candidate experience
* Updating and maintaining candidate offer status in new hire tracking
* Tracking confirmed interviews in applicant tracking system
* Manage travel logistics including flight bookings, hotel reservations and candidate expense reimbursements.
* Raising Purchase orders for recruiting team costs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* 5+ years sourcing experience, with a strong knowledge of the local talent market, software/technology industry, and specific business units (sales, marketing, development, operations)
* Experience working in rapidly expanding technology/SAAS businesses
* Ability to have credible conversations with people working in the business unit/team you are supporting.
* Flexible, creative, tenacious and team spirited
* Passionate internal and external customer focus
* Handle details accurately and in a timely manner
* Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
* Effectively gives and receives feedback
* Must be self-motivated, networked, competitive and a team-player