City of London
Up £24.00 ph
28 days ago
Our client helps get technology in the hands of nonprofits and education institutions so they can connect with others and do more good. You’ll be part of The Global Strategic Relations team that delivers a big impact on important areas of the business. You will support the Davos Code (hosted learning experience) and other key partnership initiatives that truly bring to life our belief that the business of business is improving the state of the world.
Some duties to include:
* Work with Manager of Strategic Relations to support World Economic Forum programming including Davos Codes/ClimateAction Labs
* Support Global Strategic Relations manager on all activities related to program stakeholders
* Support Strategic landmark & showcase events (UNGA, Dreamforce, WEF) with pre, mid, and post-event logistics relating to Climate Action Lab/Davos Codes
* Bi-Weekly with Stakeholders internal/external (i.e. Global Philanthropy team, creative agency & curriculum specialists, tech vendors)
* Support Workshops and region leaders throughout the lifecycle of programs
* Maintain program resources ensuring most up to date (decks, quips)
* Report output in collaboration with a curriculum specialist
* Registration WEF events dinner/lunch
* Support GDPR activities, Student safety
* Own & support payment lifecycles for the GSR team
* Work closely with Strategic Marketing, Philantrophy & Exec Engagement
* Create, maintain and drive comms channel around programs including updates to WEF & leadership team (Broadcast channel slack)
* Team Report & Dashboard communications (support GSR Manager)
* Support Team with Media collaboration - (Strategic Events, Newsroom etc.)
* Social Awareness & Promotion - elevating teams work and profiles (through Linkedin, PR .com, slack)
Skills my client is looking for:
* Exceptional project and time management skills - highly organized, detail-focused, results-driven, and accountable.
* Outstanding spoken and written communication skills, as well as superb listening skills, with an ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to a variety of audiences.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a solid ability to deal professionally with senior executives, vendors, and team members at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests.
* General computer skills required with knowledge of Gmail, Gcal, Microsoft Office suite, Quip, and Salesforce.