Up to £25,000 Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator/Coordinator to join my respected client Staines on a 6-month FTC.
Some Duties to include:
• Liaising with customers for day-to-day related enquiries and opportunities.
• Uploading new and updating existing Salesforce records.
• Managing the salesforce pipeline updating and managing data lists for specific customers:
• Coordinate with technical experts, ensuring technical responses & quotations are expedited.
• Assisting the marketing team with related media and publications.
• Manage the survey/reporting process for conditional appointments.
• Track and report on the progress of activities and initiatives (pre and post-sale).
Skills my client is looking for:
• Computer literate & good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills & interpersonal skills
• Manage own workload as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met
• Good organisation skills & ability to deal with multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively with customers & people across a wide range of levels & responsibilities