Back to job search
We are looking for a commercially aware Technical Project Manager to own the end to end project cycle for the delivery of Azure cloud infrastructure projects. Proven experience of delivering complex cloud projects on time and on budget. Home based role with some travel to customer sites in the UK.
The Technical Project Manager will own the delivery of a number of customer projects. This high profile role must be able to identify and remove obstacles to the delivery of critical outcomes within the team. The role will be responsible for the delivery management of technical projects and activities within the team and will be expected to rapidly gain an understanding of what is required to deliver and drive this through to a successful outcome for the customer.
To be effective in this role you will have worked within structured programme and project environments, delivered a range of services through digital / web channels and will have practical experience of agile development.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering projects in IT service delivery and management area • An understanding of Public Cloud solutions - Azure and experience of delivering change programmes using them.
Knowledge and understanding on contracts, need for CCN’s
• Experience of planning and executing large scale Cloud Transition and Development projects and driving them to a successful outcome
• Knowledge and understanding of Service Management principles and processes and experience of implementing them
• You will have a good understanding of a broad range of public cloud technologies including knowledge of AWS and Azure
• Knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering elements of large scale cloud migration projects/programmes • Demonstrable ability to solve complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system problems
• Comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
• Experience of working in Agile and waterfall environments
about 1 month ago