Up to £15,000
4 days ago
We are looking for an experience HR Assistant to work on a part time basis, 15hrs a week. This is a newly created role working for a global company. This role will provide HR support to the UK business. An established business with process in place previously HR was out sourced and looking to move some aspects in house for a more people focused model.
This is a varied role supporting managers in all areas of HR within the Operations, Service and Repair and Accounts Departments.
The HR Assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between the Company and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Duties to include, but not limited to: -
• Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Providing HR clerical support to Managers
• Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist with the recruitment of candidates
• HQ Office, Egham Surrey.
• Office Hours Flexible: Requirement of 15 hours per week with a minimum attendance at any one time 3 hrs between the hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm