£12 - £13.50 per hour
7 months ago
Temp to Perm
Front Desk Coordinator
An amazing opportunity to join one of the most cutting edge IT companies in the world, a global player with an amazing vision. They truly adopt a culture of empowerment, they want you to be your self and be great at what you do.
Casual dress, one of the coolest working environments, ping pong, yoga, free lunch once a week, pods, showers, gym and an all-round great team.
So you will need to be a real people person, you will love interacting, helping people, going that extra mile to make someone's day. No job will be too big or too small, you will have your eye on all aspects of the office to ensure all employees and visitors have a great place to work.
You may have front of house reception and facilities experience or you may come from hospitality we are not fussed but you will have a passion for people, a great attitude and a big smile.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Ensure that the Reception area is neat and tidy at all times
● Greet and register guests and interview candidates
● Collect and distribute mail and deliveries as well as send the occasional parcel
● Restock stickers, t-shirts and company schwag
● Monitor office request/snag email list and answer/act upon queries accordingly
● Interface with catering, food, janitorial, maintenance and security vendors
● Help with event planning, setup and teardown
● Participate in facilities/office operations planning meetings as needed
● Work to solve and/or escalate site maintenance and security issues to Office Coordinator
● Provide general administrative support on an on-going basis
● Customer service oriented with an outgoing, patient and professional demeanor
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● High attention to detail
● Demonstrated vendor management and project management experience
● 2+ years experience in facilities operations or a similar field
● Ability to lift 50+ pounds as needed