Up to £35,000
11 days ago
Our award-winning client in Staines is looking for a Team Executive Assistant (1 year FTC) to support their Operations Director and Strategic Development Director. This role will be based at their Head office in Staines and offers Hybrid working.
Some duties to include:
• Relationship management - Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for the operations director and strategic development director.
• Diary and meeting management- Provide comprehensive diary management, using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities.
• Travel management -Proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost-effective travel.
• Communication management - Monitor emails and calls take appropriate action, escalate or delegate accordingly.
• Events management -Project manage events (including board meetings and annual general meetings) ensuring compliance with policies and liaising with procurement, risk management, health and safety and all other relevant teams.
• Expense management -Process non-executive invoices on time.
• General administrative and project support
Experience our client is looking for:
• The confidence to engage with senior/high profile contacts and clients and their teams.
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high-quality work.
• Ability to build relationships across diverse teams locally and globally.
• Confident with the ability to use own judgment and make decisions to prioritise, challenge, negotiate and influence.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
• A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages