Up to £35,000
12 days ago
Our client is the world’s leading accreditation body delivering confidence in products and services. The team are now looking for an Events Specialist. This role is responsible for the complete end-to-end management and delivery of the events portfolio, mainly focusing on representation at a wide variety of exhibitions/conferences across the country to fit in with the broad sector areas.
Developing a targeted internal and external strategy across all sectors to increase awareness and maximise return on investment.
The role includes budget awareness and management, template creation, event timelines, signage, event planning and logistics, all administration and digital filing and acting as the primary liaison with the wider marketing team, sales team, event organisers, venues, suppliers, attendees, customers and any other key stakeholders such as Operations.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrable experience in managing events
• Have a high level of IT literacy, with MS Teams, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Have excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise own workload
• Be self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Have the ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions
• Demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Be prepared for regular travel required as part of this role