Up to £70,000
13 days ago
We are looking for a hands on solutions architect, you are likely to be on the upward trajectory in your career from delivery towards or in pre-sales and looking for the next step in your career. My client is a fast-growing technology company building cutting edge collaboration solutions for its customers. For you this will give you the opportunity to build and develop true enterprise solutions for critical infrastructure.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Engaging with customers to understand business and technical requirements
• Contributing to technical and service propositions taken to market
• Creating technical design, test and implementation documentation in line with our Project Delivery Methodology, as well as Bill of Materials and Professional Services specification
• Creation of Statement of Works and proposal documentation for customer review and approval
• Implementing solutions and services within your architectural discipline (Enterprise Networks and Security or Collaboration for example)
• Leading complex technical engagements alongside company engineers
• Proving third-line support for incidents raised on the company helpdesk
• Contribution to and the management of technical responses for customer tender and procurement processes
• Represent the company in the best light.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will be continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Adhere to all environmental, health and safety policies.
• Contribute to the development of Internal processes; support and provisioning efficiencies, Continual Service Improvement both inside the company and our customers
• Adherence to responsibilities within the ISO9001 and ISO27001 frameworks, H&S (including risk assessments) and e-learning
• Plays an Integral part in ensuring management are aware of any issues so they can be discussed at management meetings
• Works with the management team to ensure that all company certifications and frameworks are adhered to and met as applicable
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• CCNP level certification in associated architecture (or above)
• 5 years' experience in technology consulting related to business requirements and practices
• Document Control experience, working with Information management systems
• 5 years' experience in technical design documentation creation
• Experience with Information Governance, to provide support to company requirements
• Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
• Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
• Must hold a full UK driving licence, preferably clean but with no more than 6 penalty points.