up to £24,000
15 days ago
Our client in Staines has an amazing opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Coordinator who can provide Customer support to various business units internal and external. As part of the Customer service team, you will be working at pace, quality and efficiency to exceed customer and internal expectations and KPIs.
Some duties to include:
• To provide a point of contact for customers and external enquirers, taking ownership of enquiries and responding with relevant information, ensuring high-quality customer service is delivered and a customer orientated culture is maintained throughout.
• To progress defined administration tasks to completion in support of the approval cycle and in line with internal processes providing an efficient and professional service to all customers.
• To actively monitor, progress and resolve key processes associated with the approval cycle and take effective action to resolve any overdue items through collaboration and liaison with relevant parties.
Skills my clients looking for:
• Computer literate & good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills & interpersonal skills
• Manage own workload as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met
• Good organisation skills & ability to deal with multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively with customers & people across a wide range of levels & responsibilities