Up to £26,000
12 days ago
Our client who is an industry leader is looking for a Accounts Payable Administrator to join a friendly team. As part of the Accounts Payable, you will ensure the accurate processing of purchase invoices and monitoring of the Finance Helpdesk Email Inbox, responding to queries within a timely manner and ultimately ensuring all Supplier invoices are ready for payment on their given due date. This is a full-time role, with hybrid working, based out of their Head office in Staines.
Some duties to include:
• To process purchase invoices accurately and promptly ensuring our Suppliers are paid on time.
• Maintaining an SLA of no more than two days for responding to our Suppliers for any queries they may have.
• Process Purchase invoices (monthly target to be agreed)
• Resolve any Finance queries or direct them to the relevant person
• Building successful relationships with our suppliers and internal colleagues
• Collaborating with the Reporting team, ensuring that cut off deadlines for payment run.
Skills my client is looking for:
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships both internally and externally at all levels
• Ability to reconcile customer accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to hold personal Supplier information in the strictest confidence
• Ability to solve Supplier queries
• Competence in Microsoft office including, excel
• Excellent organisational skills