Up To £28,000
11 days ago
Great opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a global technology company in the heart of Windsor. The finance team is made up of 13, all are long-serving and closely knit. You will be working alongside a team splitting out the workload and managing specific countries. This is a great team and would suit someone with a calm and pragmatic approach and looking for stability in their next role.
• Accounts payable duties, including (but not limited to): Goods (MIRO) and services multi-currencies invoices processing, vendor payments, reconciliations, and liaison with the local country team for queries resolutions and ledgers management
• Accounts receivable duties, including (but not limited to): cash allocations, reconciliations, liaison with the local country team for query resolution and ledgers management.
• Banking duties: process bank movements and complete daily reconciliations
• Monitoring credit insurance as per credit insurance conditions
• General ledger duties, including (but not limited to): daily suspense accounts clearing.
• Month-end reporting to Finance and Branch Management: BS reconciliations (Banks, AP, AR), KPI reporting, Credit insurance reports, MIRO and proformas reconciliations.
• SOX compliance
• Updating process documentation, recommending and implementing improvements
• Ad hoc support to the Finance team and European branches as and when required
• Solid all-round accounting knowledge
• AAT part-qualified or qualified (Preferred, although not essential)
• Competent and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly numerate, analytical and literate
• Motivated to perform own tasks to a high standard, but possessing flexible team player approach
• Strong MS Excel ability
• SAP experience advantageous