Up to £25,000 Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
Our award-winning client in Staines is looking for an IT Support Coordinator who can Provide first-line support to internal users on IT applications, hardware and telecoms.
Some duties to include:
• Primary contact between IT and Customer Service Team, providing first and second line support and training to both internal and external users and stakeholders for operational and business systems including, but not limited to, D365, Darwin, Portals, File sharing solutions, Web and video conferencing products.
• Ensure updates to functionality in D365 are communicated to the training team to ensure training material is updated.
• Provide support to the Business System Analyst to test business system updates, and functional changes, update training material and user guides and deliver training and support to end-users when required.
• Act as a primary contact point for IT issues providing advice, coordination and escalation, where necessary, to 3rd parties for resolutions.
• Provide first-line support for D365 and the associated interfaces, and where necessary, escalate, and manage, issues to 3rd parties for resolution.
• Provide support to the Business Analyst and System Development and Support Administrator to test D365 updates and data integration and to support and test any reporting (Power BI) and data analytics required.
• Create training material and deliver IT application training to promote and optimise the use of IT and Business applications.
• Ensure that IT-related information including hardware and software inventory, licensing, documentation, and user and training guides are managed and maintained.
• Administrate the purchasing of hardware and software including licensing and review and processing of the supplier invoices.