Back to job search
We are looking for a commercially aware 365 Modern Workplace Engineer to own the end to end design and project cycle for the delivery of complex solutions. Proven experience of delivering complex 365 projects on time and on budget. Home based role with some travel to customer sites in the UK.
365 Modern Workplace Engineer
• Experience in design, development and implementation of complex solutions cover multiple sites.
• Experience of pre sales to support sales and architecture.
• Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, and Power Platform
• 5+ years of experience in Office365 services
• Experience migrating clients and services into the Microsoft Cloud
• Experience in using Azure Services to create security groups and distribution lists
• Ability to work with customers to identify business requirements and applying approach and solution
• Proven ability to create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Security Solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred
about 1 month ago